ChipMichael.com is live! Finally...

It's been a long time coming, but after much harassing by readers, fans and family my composers website is up and running (albeit parts are still under construction).

ChipMichael.com

There are samples of some of the music with ways to download portions of the scores and even order full copies. Of course, for those interested in performance of any of my material can contact me directly at my email. Of course, you can always contact through this blog as well.

Eventually, Interchanging Idioms will move to the website to allow me a chance to provide more features. One step at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Role of Music in Opera

Acclaimed Fauré Quartett returns to Deutsche Grammophon with their first recording of Brahms

Episode 210b: Joyeuse le départ