Apologies for the Last Week

My sincere apologies for all my loyal readers who have been wondering what's up with the last week - and a serious lack of anything new.

I am currently studying for my Masters in Music Composition at Denver University and this week (Nov 16-23) is the final week of the quarter. So, everything is due NOW and there was a lot of it. Add to this a number of concerts, recitals and other events to attend and I've been a bit distracted.

The week isn't over, but I am finished with most of the work so I should be able to get back to regular posts and updates as to what's happening in the classical music world. I've been reading my inbox and there are only 50 or so messages. Hopefully that will be caught up by the end of the weekend.


On a side note, I do have a concert of my music coming January 28th. For those of you in Denver look for updates on this blog. If you're not in Denver at that time I'll try and post a few highlight mp3's here in the week or so following.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acclaimed Fauré Quartett returns to Deutsche Grammophon with their first recording of Brahms

The Role of Music in Opera

Episode 210b: Joyeuse le départ